Massage radiate their warmth into the surrounding body tissues and muscles, increasing blood circulation, as well as decreasing stress, tension, and tissue stiffness.
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles